Quality and Environmental Management Linkage: A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Curkovic, Sime & Sroufe, Robert & Melnyk, Steve, 2005. "Identifying the factors which affect the decision to attain ISO 14000," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1387-1407.
- Olivier Boiral, 2003. "ISO 9000: Outside the Iron Cage," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 720-737, December.
- Nyangon, Joseph & Byrne, John, 2018. "Diversifying Electricity Customer Choice: REVing Up the New York Energy Vision for Polycentric Innovation," MPRA Paper 91486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Iatridis & Effie Kesidou, 2018. "What Drives Substantive Versus Symbolic Implementation of ISO 14001 in a Time of Economic Crisis? Insights from Greek Manufacturing Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(4), pages 859-877, April.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2012. "Nested externalities and polycentric institutions: must we wait for global solutions to climate change before taking actions at other scales?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 353-369, February.
- Minh Hue Nguyen & Anh Chi Phan & Yoshiki Matsui, 2018. "Contribution of Quality Management Practices to Sustainability Performance of Vietnamese Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-31, January.
- Curkovic, Sime & Sroufe, Robert, 2007. "Total Quality Environmental Management and Total Cost Assessment: An exploratory study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 560-579, February.
- Corbett, Charles J. & Pan, Jeh-Nan, 2002. "Evaluating environmental performance using statistical process control techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 68-83, May.
- Marco Pesce & Chenyi Shi & Andrea Critto & Xiaohui Wang & Antonio Marcomini, 2018. "SWOT Analysis of the Application of International Standard ISO 14001 in the Chinese Context. A Case Study of Guangdong Province," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Curkovic, Sime, 2003. "Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing: The development and validation of a measurement model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 130-155, April.
- Manders, Basak & de Vries, Henk J. & Blind, Knut, 2016. "ISO 9001 and product innovation: A literature review and research framework," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 41-55.
- Barbara Aquilani & Cecilia Silvestri & Alessandro Ruggieri, 2016. "Sustainability, TQM and Value Co-Creation Processes: The Role of Critical Success Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Molina-Azorín, Jose F. & Tarí, Juan José & Pereira-Moliner, Jorge & López-Gamero, María D. & Pertusa-Ortega, Eva M., 2015. "The effects of quality and environmental management on competitive advantage: A mixed methods study in the hotel industry," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 41-54.
- Donna Ramirez Harrington & Madhu Khanna & George Deltas, 2008. "Striving to be green: the adoption of total quality environmental management," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(23), pages 2995-3007.
- Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2000. "Coordinación de los sistemas de gestión de calidad, medio ambiente y salud laboral," IESE Research Papers D/419, IESE Business School.
- Iñaki Heras‐Saizarbitoria & German Arana & Olivier Boiral, 2016. "Outcomes of Environmental Management Systems: the Role of Motivations and Firms’ Characteristics," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(8), pages 545-559, December.
- Olivier Boiral, 2007. "Corporate Greening Through ISO 14001: A Rational Myth?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 127-146, February.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Bastas & Kapila Liyanage, 2018. "ISO 9001 and Supply Chain Integration Principles Based Sustainable Development: A Delphi Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-35, December.
- Ionica Oncioiu & Delia-Mioara Popescu & Anca Elena Aviana & Alina Șerban & Florica Rotaru & Mihai Petrescu & Andreea Marin-Pantelescu, 2020. "The Role of Environmental, Social, and Governance Disclosure in Financial Transparency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-16, August.
- Alberto Díaz de Junguitu & Erlantz Allur, 2019. "The Adoption of Environmental Management Systems Based on ISO 14001, EMAS, and Alternative Models for SMEs: A Qualitative Empirical Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-17, December.
- Rocio Carrillo-Labella & Fatiha Fort & Manuel Parras-Rosa, 2020. "Motives, Barriers, and Expected Benefits of ISO 14001 in the Agri-Food Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-17, February.
- Gomes, Paulo J. & Silva, Graça Miranda & Sarkis, Joseph, 2020. "Exploring the relationship between quality ambidexterity and sustainable production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental management; quality management; ISO 9001; Business Excellence Models; EFQM; ISO 14001;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4311-:d:184315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.