Alternative Employment in Rural Area in Russia
This work is about the role of municipalities in the development of alternative employment of the rural population. This issue was studied on the basis of international experience regarding alternative employment as well as sumple surveys of households in Perm Krai and Ivanovo and Kostroma oblasts. Research findings conclude that non agricultural activity in rural area is underdeveloped and regional and municipal assistance to alternative employment in rural area is inefficient so far.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): 114P ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009|
Phone: (495) 629-6413
Fax: (495) 203-8816
Web page: http://iep.ru/en.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Grazdaninova & Z. Lerman., 2005. "Estimating Allocative and Technical Efficiency of Corporate Farms," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Ратникова Татьяна Анатольевна & Капелюшников Ростислав Исаакович & Гимпельсон Владимир Ефимович, 2003. "Страх Безработицы И Гибкость Заработной Платы В России," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 7(3), pages 341-370.
- R. Kapelyushnikov., 2005. "Employment in Russian Households," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Barrett, C. B. & Reardon, T. & Webb, P., 2001. "Nonfarm income diversification and household livelihood strategies in rural Africa: concepts, dynamics, and policy implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 315-331, August.
- Islam, Nurul, 1997. "The nonfarm sector and rural development: review of issues and evidence," 2020 vision discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
- Rylko, Dmitri N. & Jolly, Robert W. & Mosolkova, Maria A., 2005. "Organizational Innovation in Russian Agriculture: The Emergence of "New Agricultural Operators" and Its Consequences," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24446, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- V. Bogdanovsky., 2005. "Labor and Employment in Agriculture," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2003. "Agricultural Adjustment And The Diversification Of Farm Households In Central Europe," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25843, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.