Is Rural Income Diversity Pro-Growth? Is It Pro-Poor? Evidence from Georgia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Coelli, Timothy J., 2005.
"A Bayesian approach to imposing curvature on distance functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 493-523, June.
- Tim J. Coelli & Chris O'Donnell, 2003. "A Bayesian Approach To Imposing Curvature On Distance Functions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1997.
"Bayesian efficiency analysis through individual effects: Hospital cost frontiers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 77-105.
- KOOP , Gary & OSIEWALSKI , Jacek & STEEL , Mark, 1995. "Bayesian Efficiency Analysis through Individual Effects : Hospital Cost Frontiers," CORE Discussion Papers 1995036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Koop, G. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M. F. J., 1997. "Bayesian efficiency analysis through individual effects: Hospital cost frontiers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1245, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- World Bank, 2002. "Georgia : Poverty Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15447, The World Bank.
- Barrett, C. B. & Reardon, T. & Webb, P., 2001. "Nonfarm income diversification and household livelihood strategies in rural Africa: concepts, dynamics, and policy implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 315-331, August.
- Dashti, Imad, 2003. "Inference from concave stochastic frontiers and the covariance of firm efficiency measures across firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 585-601, November.
- Andrew N. Kleit & Dek Terrell, 2001. "Measuring Potential Efficiency Gains From Deregulation Of Electricity Generation: A Bayesian Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 523-530, August.
- Erik Mathijs & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2001. "Production Organization And Efficiency During Transition: An Empirical Analysis Of East German Agriculture," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 100-107, February.
- Tim Coelli & Sanzidur Rahman & Colin Thirtle, 2002. "Technical, Allocative, Cost and Scale Efficiencies in Bangladesh Rice Cultivation: A Non-parametric Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 607-626.
- L. Kurkalova & A. Carriquiry, 2003. "Input- and Output-Oriented Technical Efficiency of Ukrainian Collective Farms, 1989–1992: Bayesian Analysis of a Stochastic Production Frontier Model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 191-211, September.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2000. "A Stochastic Frontier Approach to Firm Level Efficiency, Technological Change, and Productivity during the Early Transition in Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 473-501, September.
More about this item
Keywordslivelihoods analysis; survey data; incomes; efficiency; Bayesian stochastic frontier approach;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-08-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-08-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EFF-2006-08-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec05:3477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.