Bypassing the bust: the stability of upstate New York's housing markets during the recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haughwout, Andrew & Peach, Richard & Tracy, Joseph, 2008.
"Juvenile delinquent mortgages: Bad credit or bad economy?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 246-257, September.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Richard Peach & Joseph Tracy, 2008. "Juvenile delinquent mortgages: bad credit or bad economy?," Staff Reports 341, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Charles G. Nathanson, 2014. "Housing Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 20426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa GonzÃ¡lez-MartÃnez, 2015. "Is Job Insecurity a Driver of the Housing Cycle? Some Evidence in the Spanish Case," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa González-Martínez, 2015. "Residential Construction Activity in OECD Economies," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 451-474, July.
- Richard Deitz & Andrew F. Haughwout & Charles Steindel, 2010. "The recession's impact on the state budgets of New York and New Jersey," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Jun/Jul).
- Michael Brocker & Christopher Hanes, 2014.
"The 1920s American Real Estate Boom and the Downturn of the Great Depression: Evidence from City Cross-Sections,"
NBER Chapters,in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 161-201
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Brocker & Christopher Hanes, 2013. "The 1920s American Real Estate Boom and the Downturn of the Great Depression: Evidence from City Cross Sections," NBER Working Papers 18852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2012. "How severe was the credit cycle in the New York-northern New Jersey region?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 18(Nov).
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2016. "What is the role of the asking price for a house?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 115-130.
- James A. Orr & John Sporn, 2012. "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009: a review of stimulus spending in New York and New Jersey," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 18(Sept).
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Nathanson, Charles G., 2015. "Housing Bubbles," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Francisca Richter & Youngme Seo, 2011. "Inter-regional home price dynamics through the foreclosure crisis," Working Paper 1119, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
KeywordsRecessions ; Real estate investment ; Subprime mortgage ; Housing - Finance ; Mortgage loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2010:i:mar:n:v.16no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .