Is Job Insecurity a Driver of the Housing Cycle? Some Evidence in the Spanish Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del Rio, "undated".
"The Geographical Concentration of Unemployment: a Male-female Comparison in Spain,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2005. "The geographical concentration of unemployment: A male-female comparison in Spain," Working Papers 08, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2010. "Bypassing the bust: the stability of upstate New York's housing markets during the recession," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Mar).
- Laamanen, Jani-Petri, 2017.
"Home-ownership and the Labour Market: Evidence from Rental Housing Market Deregulation,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 157-167.
- Laamanen, Jani-Petri, 2013. "Home-ownership and the Labour Market: Evidence from Rental Housing Market Deregulation," MPRA Paper 55256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jani-Petri Laamanen, 2013. "Home-ownership and the Labour Market: Evidence from Rental Housing Market Deregulation," Working Papers 1389, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Sascha Becker & Samuel Bentolila & Ana Fernandes & Andrea Ichino, 2010.
"Youth emancipation and perceived job insecurity of parents and children,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 1047-1071, June.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Bentolila, Samuel & Fernandes, Ana & Ichino, Andrea, 2005. "Youth Emancipation and Perceived Job Insecurity of Parents and Children," IZA Discussion Papers 1836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Bentolila, Samuel & Fernandes, Ana & Ichino, Andrea, 2005. "Youth Emancipation and Perceived Job Insecurity of Parents and Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 5338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Belot & Jan Boone & Jan Van Ours, 2007.
"Welfare-Improving Employment Protection,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(295), pages 381-396, August.
- Michele Belot & Jan Boone & Jan van Ours, 2004. "Welfare Improving Employment Protection," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_004, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Belot, M.V.K. & Boone, J. & van Ours, J.C., 2007. "Welfare improving employment protection," Other publications TiSEM eee2f823-1384-4a2f-a4eb-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark C. Strazicich, 2003. "Minimum Lagrange Multiplier Unit Root Test with Two Structural Breaks," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1082-1089, November.
- Gattini, Luca & Ganoulis, Ioannis, 2012. "House price responsiveness of housing investments across major European economies," Working Paper Series 1461, European Central Bank.
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2011. "Causes and Consequences of the Spanish Economic Crisis: Why the Recovery is Taken so Long?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 309-328, September.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Fella, Giulio, 2005. "Termination restrictions and investment in general training," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1479-1499, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market; Housing cycle; Residential investment; Cointegra- tion techniques; Spain;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:62:y:2015:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .