Will the U.S. productivity resurgence continue?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Ho, Mun S. & Stiroh, Kevin J., 2003. "Lessons from the US growth resurgence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 453-470, July.
- James A. Kahn & Kevin Stiroh, 2002. "Productivity Growth: A New Era?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 237-242, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynch, Lisa M., 2007.
"The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisa Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 07-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 13156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Harris, "undated". "08-02 "Ecological Macroeconomics: Consumption, Investment, and Climate Change"," GDAE Working Papers 08-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2012.
"Long term implications of the ICT revolution: Applying the lessons of growth theory and growth accounting,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1722-1736.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2010. "Long Term Implications of the ICT Revolution: Applying the Lessons of Growth Theory and Growth Accounting," CEP Discussion Papers dp1027, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2010. "Long term implications of the ICT revolution: applying the lessons of growth theory and growth accounting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2005.
"Information technology and the Japanese economy,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 460-481, December.
- Hätönen, Jussi, 2011. "The economic impact of fixed and mobile high-speed networks," EIB Papers 7/2011, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Federici, Daniela & Saltari, Enrico, 2018.
"Elasticity Of Substitution And Technical Progress: Is There A Misspecification Problem?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 101-121, January.
- Saltari, Enrico & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "Elasticity of substitution and technical progress: Is there a misspecification problem?," MPRA Paper 52194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strauss, Hubert & Samkharadze, Besik, 2011. "ICT capital and productivity growth," EIB Papers 6/2011, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Andreas Kuhlmann, 2007. "Essays on network industries : privatization, regulation, and productivity measurement," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 26, January.
- Harris, Jonathan, 2008. "Ecological Macroeconomics: Consumption, Investment, and Climate Change," Working Papers 179056, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quatraro, Francesco, 2007. "Directed Technological Change and Total Factor Productivity. Effects and Determinants in a Sample of OECD Countries, 1971 – 2001," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200711, University of Turin.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik, 2011. "ICT, innovation and the e-economy," EIB Papers 8/2011, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Denis, Cécile & Mc Morrow, Kieran & Mourre, Gilles & Röger, Werner, 2006.
"Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework,"
744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Carone & Cécile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Gilles Mourre & Werner Röger, 2006. "Long-term labour productivity and GDP projections for the EU25 Member States : a production function framework," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 253, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Steven Yamarik, 2011. "Human capital and state-level economic growth: what is the contribution of schooling?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 195-211, August.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity ; Information technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2004:i:dec:n:v.10no.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.