What determines creditor recovery rates?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel M. Covitz & Song Han, 2004. "An empirical analysis of bond recovery rates: exploring a structural view of default," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2011. "Bankruptcy and the Collateral Channel," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(2), pages 337-378, April.
- Bruche, Max & González-Aguado, Carlos, 2010.
"Recovery rates, default probabilities, and the credit cycle,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 754-764, April.
- Carlos González-Aguado & Max Bruche, 2006. "Recovery Rates, Default Probabilities and the Credit Cycle," FMG Discussion Papers dp572, Financial Markets Group.
- Bruche, Max & Gonzalez-Aguado, Carlos, 2006. "Recovery rates, default probabilities and the credit cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Girdėnas, Šarūnas, 2014.
"Quantitative easing and the loan to collateral value ratio,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 146-164.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2014. "Quantitative Easing and the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio," CDMA Working Paper Series 201405, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Helberg, Stig & Lindset, Snorre, 2016. "Risk protection from risky collateral: Evidence from the euro bond market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 193-213.
- Mora, Nada, 2015.
"Creditor recovery: The macroeconomic dependence of industry equilibrium,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 172-186.
- Nada Mora, 2013. "Creditor recovery: the macroeconomic dependence of industry equilibrium," Research Working Paper RWP 13-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- J. Molins & E. Vives, 2015. "Model risk on credit risk," Papers 1502.06984, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2013. "Should Central Bank respond to the Changes in the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio and in the House Prices?," Discussion Papers 1303, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2012:i:qii:n:v.97no.2:x:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.