An empirical analysis of bond recovery rates: exploring a structural view of default
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugues Pirotte & Celine Vaessen, 2008.
"Residual value risk in the leasing industry: A European case,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 157-177.
- Hugues Pirotte & Céline Vaessen, 2008. "Residual value risk in the leasing industry: A European case," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14303, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Qi, Min & Zhao, Xinlei, 2011. "Comparison of modeling methods for Loss Given Default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2842-2855, November.
- Khieu, Hinh D. & Mullineaux, Donald J. & Yi, Ha-Chin, 2012. "The determinants of bank loan recovery rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 923-933.
- Sudheer Chava & Catalina Stefanescu & Stuart Turnbull, 2011. "Modeling the Loss Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1267-1287, July.
- Abel Elizalde, 2006. "Credit Risk Models IV: Understanding and Pricing CDOs," Working Papers wp2006_0608, CEMFI.
- Nada Mora, 2012. "What determines creditor recovery rates?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 97(Q II).
- Nikola A. Tarashev & Haibin Zhu, 2006. "The pricing of portfolio credit risk," BIS Working Papers 214, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cangemi, Robert R. & Mason, Joseph R. & Pagano, Michael S., 2012. "Options-based structural model estimation of bond recovery rates," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 473-506.
- Zhu, Haibin & Tarashev, Nikola A., 2008. "The pricing of correlated default risk: evidence from the credit derivatives market," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mora, Nada, 2015.
"Creditor recovery: The macroeconomic dependence of industry equilibrium,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 172-186.
- Nada Mora, 2013. "Creditor recovery: the macroeconomic dependence of industry equilibrium," Research Working Paper RWP 13-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Xin Guo & Robert Jarrow & Haizhi Lin, 2008. "Distressed debt prices and recovery rate estimation," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 171-204, October.
- Daniel M. Covitz & Song Han & Beth Anne Wilson, 2006. "Are longer bankruptcies really more costly?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsBonds; Default (Finance); Risk management;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2005-05-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2005-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.