How Do FOMC Projections Affect Policy Uncertainty?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & John C. Williams, 2008.
"Revealing the Secrets of the Temple: The Value of Publishing Central Bank Interest Rate Projections,"
NBER Chapters, in: Asset Prices and Monetary Policy, pages 247-289,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & John C. Williams, 2006. "Revealing the secrets of the temple: the value of publishing central bank interest rate projections," Working Paper Series 2006-31, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2006.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & John C. Williams, 2006. "Revealing the Secrets of the Temple: The Value of Publishing Central Bank Interest Rate Projections," NBER Working Papers 12638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Kahn & Andrew Palmer, 2016. "Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: Revelations from the FOMC's Summary of Economic Projections," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-37.
- Swanson, Eric T., 2006. "Have Increases in Federal Reserve Transparency Improved Private Sector Interest Rate Forecasts?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 791-819, April.
- George A. Kahn & Andrew Palmer, 2016. "Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: Revelations from the Summary of Economic Projections," Macro Bulletin, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-4, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aeimit Lakdawala & Michael Bauer & Philippe Mueller, 2019.
"Market-Based Monetary Policy Uncertainty,"
2019 Meeting Papers
1403, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael D. Bauer & Aeimit K. Lakdawala & Philippe Mueller, 2019. "Market-Based Monetary Policy Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 2019-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 11 Apr 2019.
- Lakdawala, Aeimit & Bauer, Michael & Mueller, Philippe, 2019. "Market-Based Monetary Policy Uncertainty," Working Papers 2019-2, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bauer & Aeimit Lakdawala & Philippe Mueller, 2019. "Market-based monetary policy uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 7621, CESifo.
- Binder, Carola Conces, 2019. "Comment on “Central Bank announcements: Big news for little people?” by Michael Lamla and Dmitri Vinogradov," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 39-44.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates; FOMC; Monetary policy; Federal Open Market Committee; Federal funds rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:00051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.