Location trends of large company headquarters during the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert DeYoung & William Hunter & Gregory Udell, 2004. "Whither the Community Bank?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 81-84, April.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Ono, Yukako, 2003.
"Outsourcing business services and the role of central administrative offices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 377-395, May.
- Yukako Ono, 2002. "Outsourcing business services and the role of central administrative offices," Working Paper Series WP-02-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alan W. Evans, 1973. "The Location of the Headquarters of Industrial Companies," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 10(3), pages 387-395, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2014. "Too close for comfort? Geographic propinquity to political power and stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 57-78.
- Murat Arik, 2006.
"The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy,"
200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Murat Arik, 2010. "The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy," Studies 201002, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2009. "Mobility of Corporate Headquarter Functions: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 1203, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bryan W. Husted & Dima Jamali & Walid Saffar, 2016. "Near and dear? The role of location in CSR engagement," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2050-2070, October.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2008. "Global Banking and Local Markets," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 4, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:8:p:1206-1240 is not listed on IDEAS
- James E. Rauch & Joel Watson, 2015. "Client-Based Entrepreneurship," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 30-60.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark, 2006. "L'emploi dans les sieges sociaux au Canada, de 1999 a 2005," Apercus sur l'economie canadienne 2006014f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse economique.
- Baldwin, John R. & Brown, W. Mark, 2005. "Foreign Multinationals and Head Office Employment in Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005034e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Card, David & Hallock, Kevin F. & Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "The geography of giving: The effect of corporate headquarters on local charities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3-4), pages 222-234, April.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark, 2006. "Head Office Employment in Canada, 1999 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2006014e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolitan areas - Statistics ; Corporations - Headquarters;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2002:i:qii:p:12-26:n:v.26no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.