Head Office Employment in Canada, 1999 to 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas H. Klier & William A. Testa, 2002. "Location trends of large company headquarters during the 1990s," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 12-26.
- Baldwin, John R. & Brown, W. Mark, 2005. "Foreign Multinationals and Head Office Employment in Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005034e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark, 2003. "Hollowing-out, Trimming-down or Scaling-up? An Analysis of Head Offices in Canada, 1999 to 2002," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2003019e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Burrows, 2009. "Unlocking More Wealth: How to Improve Federal Tax Policy for Canadian Charities," e-briefs 86, C.D. Howe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness ownership; Business performance and ownership; Employment and unemployment; Entry; exit; mergers and growth; Globalization and the labour market; Labour; Labour mobility; turnover and work absences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-07-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp2e:2006014e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.