Report NEP-URE-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Gyourko & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2006. "Superstar Cities," NBER Working Papers 12355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Childhood Family Structure and Schooling Outcomes: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 610, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2006. "Supply Constraints and Housing Prices," Working Papers 0607, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Martha López, 2006. "House Prices and Monetary Policy in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 372, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Peter Rowland, 2006. "A Regional Study of the Colombian Corporate Sector: Differences, Trends and Developments in Different Cities," Borradores de Economia 373, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Forecasting regional labor market developments under spatial heterogeneity and spatial correlation," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Local public goods in a democracy: Theory and evidence from rural India," Departmental Working Papers 2006-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark, 2006. "Head Office Employment in Canada, 1999 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2006014e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Yingjin Hila Gan & Christopher Mayer, 2006. "Agency Conflicts, Asset Substitution, and Securitization," NBER Working Papers 12359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.