Report NEP-LAB-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Sciulli, 2006. "Making the Italian Labor Market More Flexible: An Evaluation of the Treu Reform," Economics Working Papers we063408, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Lutz C. Kaiser, 2006. "Female Labor Market Transitions in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 606, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2006. "Unions, Wages and Labour Productivity : Evidence from Indian Cotton Mills," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 753, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shandre Thangavelu & Yong Aik Wei, 2006. "Aging and Economic Growth: Issues Relevant to Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0613, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias, 2006. "Identifying the role of labor markets for monetary policy in an estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Series 0635, European Central Bank.
- Morten Bennedsen & Kasper M. Nielsen & Francisco Pérez-González & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2006. "Inside the Family Firm: The Role of Families in Succession Decisions and Performance," NBER Working Papers 12356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Kugler, . "Migrant Remittances, Human Capital Formation and Job Creation Externalities in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 370, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kai-Joseph Fleischhauer, 2006. "Welfare Effects of Penalty Charges to Firms that Do Not Offer Apprenticeship Training Positions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Non-Market Household Time and the cost of Children," Vienna Economics Papers 0606, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2006. "Employment stickiness in small manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series 0640, European Central Bank.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Laura Serlenga, 2006. "Intentions to Return of Irregular Migrants: Illegality as a Cause of Skill Waste," series 0011, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Feb 2006.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "O Brother, Where Art Thou?: The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labor Market Outcomes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 608, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brown, W. Mark & Beckstead, Desmond, 2006. "Head Office Employment in Canada, 1999 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2006014e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Childhood Family Structure and Schooling Outcomes: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 610, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Gunnar Andersson, 2006. "Migration and first-time parenthood: evidence from Kyrgyzstan," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.