Migration and first-time parenthood: evidence from Kyrgyzstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill Kulu & Francesco Billari, 2004. "Multilevel Analysis of Internal Migration in a Transitional Country: The Case of Estonia," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 679-696.
More about this item
KeywordsKyrgyzstan; fertility; migration;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2006-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .