Migration and first-time parenthood: evidence from Kyrgyzstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill Kulu & Francesco Billari, 2004. "Multilevel Analysis of Internal Migration in a Transitional Country: The Case of Estonia," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 679-696.
More about this item
KeywordsKyrgyzstan; fertility; migration;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2006-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2006-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.