Report NEP-TRA-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2006. "Foreign Exchange Risk Premium Determinants: Case of Armenia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp297, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "Acquisition versus greenfield: the impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 0653, European Central Bank.
- Zeng Yi, 2006. "Estimating The Impacts of Demographic and Policy Changes On Pension Deficit A Simple Method and Application to China," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0612, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Gunnar Andersson, 2006. "Migration and first-time parenthood: evidence from Kyrgyzstan," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2006. "Voting Rules and Budget Allocation in an Enlarged EU," Discussion Papers 2, Aboa Centre for Economics.