Female Labor Market Transitions in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Klaveren, C & Maassen van den Brink, H. & Van Praag, B., 2009.
"Intra-Household Work Timing: The Effect on Joint Activities and the Demand for Child Care,"
27, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- van Klaveren, Chris & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2011. "Intra-Household Work Timing: The Effect on Joint Activities and the Demand for Child Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris Van Klaveren & Henriette Maassen van den Brink & Bernard M.S. Van Praag, 2011. "Intra-Household Work Timing: The Effect on Joint Activities and the Demand for Child Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 3442, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chris van Klaveren & Henriette Maassen van den Brink & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2011. "Intra-Household Work Timing: The Effect on Joint Activities and the Demand for Child Care," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordslabor supply; labor market transitions; socio-economic determinants; institutional settings; risk management; cross-national comparison;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-07-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2006-07-28 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EEC-2006-07-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2006-07-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.