Report NEP-HRM-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Kugler, . "Migrant Remittances, Human Capital Formation and Job Creation Externalities in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 370, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Martin Valdivia & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 941, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Dario Sciulli, 2006. "Making the Italian Labor Market More Flexible: An Evaluation of the Treu Reform," Economics Working Papers we063408, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ali Abdel Gadir Ali, . "On Human Capital in Post-Conflict Sudan: Some Exploratory Results," API-Working Paper Series 0602, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Childhood Family Structure and Schooling Outcomes: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 610, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morten Bennedsen & Kasper M. Nielsen & Francisco Pérez-González & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2006. "Inside the Family Firm: The Role of Families in Succession Decisions and Performance," NBER Working Papers 12356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shandre Thangavelu & Yong Aik Wei, 2006. "Aging and Economic Growth: Issues Relevant to Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0613, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Laura Serlenga, 2006. "Intentions to Return of Irregular Migrants: Illegality as a Cause of Skill Waste," series 0011, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Feb 2006.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2006. "Unions, Wages and Labour Productivity : Evidence from Indian Cotton Mills," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 753, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lutz C. Kaiser, 2006. "Female Labor Market Transitions in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 606, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Devos, G. & Bouckenooghe, D. & Engels, N. & Hotton, G. & Aelterman, A., 2006. "The well-being of flemish primary school principals," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-27, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Kai-Joseph Fleischhauer, 2006. "Welfare Effects of Penalty Charges to Firms that Do Not Offer Apprenticeship Training Positions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2006. "Risk and Schooling Decisions in Rural Madagascar: a Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers DT/2006/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).