The political, regulatory, and market failures that caused the US financial crisis: What are the lessons?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Bourassa & Ming Yin, 2006. "Housing Tenure Choice in Australia and the United States: Impacts of Alternative Subsidy Policies," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 303-328, June.
- Jaffee Dwight M. & Perlow Mark, 2008. "Investment Banking Regulation After Bear Stearns," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 5(5), pages 1-5, September.
- Edward J. Kane, 1985. "The Gathering Crisis in Federal Deposit Insurance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262611856, January.
- Efraim Benmelech & Jennifer Dlugosz, 2010. "The Credit Rating Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2009, Volume 24, pages 161-207 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Dlugosz, Jennifer, 2009.
"The alchemy of CDO credit ratings,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 617-634.
- Consolo, Agostino & Favero, Carlo A., 2009. "Monetary Policy Inertia: More a Fiction than a fact?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- AKM Rezaul Hossain, 2004. "The Past, Present and Future of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA): A Historical Perspective," Working papers 2004-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Dlugosz, Jennifer, 2009. "The alchemy of CDO credit ratings," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 617-634.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stankov Petar, 2012. "Cross-Country Differences in Credit Market Liberalization Reform Outcomes," EERC Working Paper Series 12/04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Williams, Barry, 2014. "Bank risk and national governance in Asia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 10-26.
- Dezső, Linda & Loewenstein, George, 2012. "Lenders’ blind trust and borrowers’ blind spots: A descriptive investigation of personal loans," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 996-1011.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States of America; National economy; Government policy; Borrowing; Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfeppp:v:2:y:2010:i:2:p:163-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.