Status and factors of food security in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009. "Food Security in South Asia : Issues and Opportunities," Development Economics Working Papers 22917, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, pages 375-391.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pomerleano, Michael, 2009.
"What Is the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Banking System in East Asia?,"
ADBI Working Papers
146, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009. "Food Security in South Asia: Issues and Opportunities," Working Papers id:2205, eSocialSciences.
- Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok, 2006. "Grain price stabilization experiences in Asia: What have we learned?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 302-312, August.
- Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, T.S. & Myers, Robert J., 2006. "Managing food price risks and instability in a liberalizing market environment: Overview and policy options," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 275-287, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1419-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Saboor & Maria Manzoor & Atta Khan, 2016. "Time use poverty and gender inequality: empirical evidences from Punjab," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 421-438.
- Atta Khan & Abdul Saboor & Abid Hussain & Shumaila Sadiq & Abdul Mohsin, 2014. "Investigating Multidimensional Poverty across the Regions in the Sindh Province of Pakistan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 515-532.
- Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Distributional effects of rising food prices in Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2001–02 and 2005–06 survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1986-1995.
- Abid Hussain & Golam Rasul & Bidhubhusan Mahapatra & Sabarnee Tuladhar, 2016. "Household food security in the face of climate change in the Hindu-Kush Himalayan region," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, pages 921-937.
- Saboor, Abdul & Khan, Atta Ullah & Hussain, Abid & Ali, Ikram & Mahmood, Khalid, 2015. "Multidimensional deprivations in Pakistan: Regional variations and temporal shifts," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 57-67.
- Abdul Saboor & Maria Manzoor & Atta Ullah Khan, 2016. "Time use poverty and gender inequality: empirical evidences from Punjab," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 421-438.
- Kirby, Mac & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Khaliq, Tasneem & Cheema, M.J.M., 2017. "Agricultural production, water use and food availability in Pakistan: Historical trends, and projections to 2050," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 34-46.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; Food availability; Food consumption; Self-sufficiency; Food gap; Un-accessed portion of food; Food deficit; Physical factors; Economic factors; Pakistan; Food industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:11:y:2012:i:2:p:164-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .