Did Jose Canseco Really Improve the Performance of His Teammates by Spreading Steroids? A Critique of Gould and Kaplan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gould, Eric D. & Kaplan, Todd R., 2011.
"Learning unethical practices from a co-worker: The peer effect of Jose Canseco,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 338-348, June.
- Gould, Eric D & Kaplan, Todd, 2007. "Learning Unethical Practices from a Co-worker: The Peer Effect of Jose Canseco," CEPR Discussion Papers 6550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gould, Eric & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Learning unethical practices from a co-worker: the peer effect of Jose Canseco," MPRA Paper 24232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gould, Eric D. & Kaplan, Todd R., 2008. "Learning Unethical Practices from a Co-worker: The Peer Effect of Jose Canseco," IZA Discussion Papers 3328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arthur De Vany, 2011. "Steroids And Home Runs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 489-511, April.
- John Charles Bradbury & Douglas J. Drinen, 2008. "Pigou at the Plate," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 9(2), pages 211-224, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric D. Gould & Todd R. Kaplan, 2013. "The Peer Effect of Jose Canseco: A Reply to J. C. Bradbury," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 10(1), pages 70-86, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPeer effects; externalities; productivity; team production;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Did Jose Canseco Really Improve the Performance of His Teammates by Spreading Steroids? A Critique of Gould and Kaplan (EJW 2013) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:10:y:2013:i:1:p:40-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .