Flexible working in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danièle Meulders & Luc Wilkin, 1987. "Labour market flexibility :critical introduction to the analysis of a concept," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/57880, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gail Pacheco & Bill Cochrane, 2015. "Decomposing the temporary-permanent wage gap in New Zealand," Working Papers 2015-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Chung, Heejung, 2008. "Do institutions matter? Explaining the use of working time flexibility arrangements of companies across 21 European countries using a multilevel model focusing on country level determinants," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2008-107, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Eva Nagypal, 2001. "Fixed-Term Contracts in Europe: A Reassessment in Light of the Importance of Match-Specific Learning," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0110, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Donatella Cavagnoli, 2008.
"Innovation and the Role of Habits: A Conceptual Analysis,"
2008.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Donatella Cavagnoli, 2008. "Innovation and the Role of Habits: A Conceptual Analysis," Working Papers 2008.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:362346 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:155-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0215-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Druker & Richard Croucher, 2000. "National collective bargaining and employment flexibility in the European building and civil engineering industries," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 699-709, December.
- Simon C. Parker, 2010. "Contracting Out, Public Policy And Entrepreneurship," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(2), pages 119-144, May.
- Luca Pieroni & Fabrizio Pompei, 2008.
"Evaluating innovation and labour market relationships: the case of Italy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 325-347, March.
- Luca Pieroni & Fabrizio Pompei, 2007. "Evaluating Innovation and Labour Market Relationships: The Case of Italy," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 28/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Gospel, Howard., 2003. "Quality of working life : a review on changes in work organization, conditions of employment and work-life arrangements," ILO Working Papers 993623463402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hübler, Olaf, 2015. "Are Working Time Accounts Beneficial for German Establishments?," IZA Discussion Papers 9583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:32:y:1997:i:2:p:133-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .