Uptake and resistance: The rural poor and user-pays agricultural extension in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Oppen, Matthias Von, 2007.
"Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 799-825, December.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & von Oppen, Matthias, 2005. "Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin," EPTD discussion papers 142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nicholas Ozor & Chris J. Garforth & Michael C. Madukwe, 2013. "Farmers' Willingness To Pay For Agricultural Extension Service: Evidence From Nigeria," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 382-392, April.
- C. Martin Webber & Patrick Labaste, 2010. "Building Competitiveness in Africa's Agriculture : A Guide to Value Chain Concepts and Applications," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2401.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2003. "Rural extension services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2976, The World Bank.
- Davis, Jennifer, 2004. "Assessing Community Preferences for Development Projects: Are Willingness-to-Pay Studies Robust to Mode Effects?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 655-672, April.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1995. "Agricultural commercialization and diversification: processes and policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-185, June.
- Asa Giertz & Jorge Caballero & Diana Galperin & Donald Makoka & Jonathan Olson & George German, 2015. "Malawi Agricultural Sector Risk Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23678, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate service provider; User-pays; Demand-driven extension; Smallholder farmers; Malawi; Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wodepe:v:9:y:2018:i:c:p:48-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/world-development-perspectives .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.