Industrial Policy and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Paper Making Machinery in Indonesia
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James R. Tybout, 2000.
"Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, November.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586115, November.
- A. Szirmai & M. P. Timmer & R. van der Kamp, 2002. "Measuring Embodies Technological Change in Indonesian Textiles: The Core-Machinery Approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 155-177.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N., 1997. "Growth in a dual economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1627-1637, October.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Edward N. Wolff, 1993. "Growth in a Dual Economy," NBER Working Papers 4433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N, 1994. "Growth in a Dual Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Navaretti, Giorgio Barba & Soloaga, Isidro & Takacs, Wendy, 2000. "Vintage Technologies and Skill Constraints: Evidence from U.S. Exports of New and Used Machines," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Sharon Oster, 1982. "The Diffusion of Innovation among Steel Firms: The Basic Oxygen Furnace," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 45-56, Spring.
- B Ofori-Amoah, 1995. "Regional Impact on Technological Change: The Evolution and Development of the Twin-Wire Paper Machine from 1950 to 1988," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(9), pages 1503-1520, September.
- Hill,Hal, 2000. "The Indonesian Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521663670, November.
- Lehtoranta, Olavi, . "Technology Diffusion and the Lifetimes of Paper Machines," ETLA C, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 70.
- Michiel Van Dijk & Adam Szirmai, 2006. "Technical efficiency and embodied technical change in the Indonesian pulp and paper industry," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 163-178.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890, July.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1995. "Productivity, Volume 1: Postwar US Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100495, July.
- George Fane, 1999. "Indonesian Economic Policies and Performance, 1960-98," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 651-668, 07.
- Alcorta, Ludovico, 2000. "New Economic Policies and the Diffusion of Machine Tools in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1657-1672, September.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993. "Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.