Industrial Policy and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Paper Making Machinery in Indonesia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N., 1997.
"Growth in a dual economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1627-1637, October.
- Lehtoranta, Olavi, . "Technology Diffusion and the Lifetimes of Paper Machines," ETLA C, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 70.
- George Fane, 1999. "Indonesian Economic Policies and Performance, 1960-98," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 651-668, 07.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990.
"Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993. "Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- A. Szirmai & M. P. Timmer & R. van der Kamp, 2002. "Measuring Embodies Technological Change in Indonesian Textiles: The Core-Machinery Approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 155-177.
- Michiel Van Dijk & Adam Szirmai, 2006. "Technical efficiency and embodied technical change in the Indonesian pulp and paper industry," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 163-178.
- Sharon Oster, 1982. "The Diffusion of Innovation among Steel Firms: The Basic Oxygen Furnace," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 45-56, Spring.
- Tybout, James, 1998.
"Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1965, The World Bank.
- James R. Tybout, 2000. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643.
- Navaretti, Giorgio Barba & Soloaga, Isidro & Takacs, Wendy, 2000. "Vintage Technologies and Skill Constraints: Evidence from U.S. Exports of New and Used Machines," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Hill,Hal, 2000. "The Indonesian Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521663670.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1995. "Productivity, Volume 1: Postwar US Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100495, June.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890.
- B Ofori-Amoah, 1995. "Regional Impact on Technological Change: The Evolution and Development of the Twin-Wire Paper Machine from 1950 to 1988," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(9), pages 1503-1520, September.
- Alcorta, Ludovico, 2000. "New Economic Policies and the Diffusion of Machine Tools in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1657-1672, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:12:p:2137-2152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.