Vintage Technologies and Skill Constraints: Evidence from U.S. Exports of New and Used Machines
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 14 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Marzio Galeotti & Andrea Mattozzi, 2000.
"Moving Skills from Hands to Heads: Import of Technology and Export Performance,"
Development Working Papers
139, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Galeotti, Marzio, 2000. "Moving Skills from Hands to Heads: Import of Technology and Export Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & ZOU, Benteng, 2006. "Polluting technologies and sustainable economic development," CORE Discussion Papers 2006052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng, 2011. "Polluting technologies and sustainable economic development," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 379, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Clerides, Sofronis, 2008. "Gains from trade in used goods: Evidence from automobiles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 322-336, December.
- Stefania Lovo & Michael Gasiorek & Richard Tol, 2014. "Investment in second-hand capital goods and energy intensity," GRI Working Papers 163, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 2001. "Trade in capital goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1195-1235.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2000. "Trade in Capital Goods," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-109, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2004. "Trade in Capital Goods," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000019, David K. Levine.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2001. "Trade in Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 8070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofronis Clerides, 2004. "Gains from Trade in Used Goods: Evidence from the Global Market for Automobiles," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 6-2004, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Clerides, Sofronis, 2005. "Gains From Trade in Used Goods: Evidence from the Global Market for Automobiles," CEPR Discussion Papers 4859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexis Habiyaremye, 2013. "Imported Capital Goods and Manufacturing Productivity: Evidence from Botswana's Manufacturing Sector," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(4), pages 581-604, December.
- Lucas W. Davis & Matthew E. Kahn, 2010. "International Trade in Used Vehicles: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 58-82, November.
- Davis, Lucas, 2009. "International Trade in Used Vehicles: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt98j8m3r6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Paulo G. Correa & Ana M. Fernandes & Chris J. Uregian, 2010. "Technology Adoption and the Investment Climate: Firm-Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 121-147, January.
- Correa, Paulo G. & Fernandes, Ana M. & Uregian, Chris J., 2008. "Technology adoption and the investment climate : firm-level evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4707, The World Bank.
- van Dijk, Michiel & Szirmai, Adam, 2006. "Industrial Policy and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Paper Making Machinery in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2137-2152, December.
- Dijk van, M. & Szirmai, A., 2005. "Industrial Policy and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Paper Making Machinery in Indonesia," Working Papers 05.15, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Adriano Rampini, 2015. "Financing Durable Assets," 2015 Meeting Papers 915, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Adriano A. Rampini, 2016. "Financing Durable Assets," NBER Working Papers 22324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Relative Wages, Openness and Skill-Biased Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dulleck, Uwe & Foster, Neil, 2008. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 233-250, September.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster, 2007. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 16, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Navaretti, Giorgio Barba & Galeotti, Marzio & Mattozzi, Andrea, 2004. "Moving skills from hands to heads: does importing technology affect export performance in textiles?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 879-895, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:14:y:2000:i:1:p:91-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed