Redesigning the Aid Contract: Donors' Use of Performance Indicators in Uganda
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1999.
"The IMF's Role in Structural Adjustment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages F634-51, November.
- C. S. Adam & S. A. O'Connell, 1999. "Aid, Taxation and Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 225-253, November.
- Kasekende, L A & Atingi-Ego, M, 1999. "Uganda's Experience with Aid," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(4), pages 617-649, December.
- Ablo, Emmanuel & Reinikka, Ritva, 1998. "Do budgets really matter? - evidence from public spending on education and health in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1926, The World Bank.
- Collier, Paul & Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont, Sylviane & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1997. "Redesigning conditionality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1399-1407, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:12:p:2045-2056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.