Redesigning the Aid Contract: Donors' Use of Performance Indicators in Uganda
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kasekende, L A & Atingi-Ego, M, 1999. "Uganda's Experience with Aid," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(4), pages 617-649, December.
- Ablo, Emmanuel & Reinikka, Ritva, 1998. "Do budgets really matter? - evidence from public spending on education and health in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1926, The World Bank.
- Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1999.
"The IMF's Role in Structural Adjustment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages 634-651, November.
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 1999. "The IMF's role in structural adjustment," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Collier, Paul & Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont, Sylviane & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1997. "Redesigning conditionality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1399-1407, September.
- C. S. Adam & S. A. O'Connell, 1999. "Aid, Taxation and Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 225-253, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)