Financing sustainable development: Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability CURES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- R. Quentin Grafton & Frank Jotzo & Merrilyn Wasson, 2004. "Financing Sustainable Development : Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability (CURES)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0403, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daan van Soest & Robert Lensink, 2000.
"Foreign Transfers and Tropical Deforestation: What Terms of Conditionality?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 389-399.
- Soest, Daan van & Lensink, Robert, 1997. "Foreign transfers and tropical deforestation: what terms of conditionality," Research Report 97C26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hamilton, Kirk & Clemens, Michael, 1999. "Genuine Savings Rates in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 333-356, May.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, June.
- Varma, Anshuman, 2003. "The economics of slash and burn: a case study of the 1997-1998 Indonesian forest fires," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 159-171, August.
- Pearce, David & Hamilton, Kirk & Atkinson, Giles, 1996. "Measuring sustainable development: progress on indicators," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 85-101, February.
- Adam, Christopher S. & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2002. "Redesigning the Aid Contract: Donors' Use of Performance Indicators in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2045-2056, December.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Vreeker, Ron, 2000. "Sustainability assessment of development scenarios: methodology and application to Thailand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 7-27, April.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2001. "The human development index and sustainability -- a constructive proposal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 101-114, October.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Grafton, 2008.
"Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environmental problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Quentin Grafton, 2006. "Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environemntal problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0613, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
More about this item
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:51:y:2004:i:1-2:p:65-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.