Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environmental problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Quentin Grafton, 2006. "Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environemntal problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0613, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Jotzo, Frank & Wasson, Merrilyn, 2004.
"Financing sustainable development: Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability CURES,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 65-78, November.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Frank Jotzo & Merrilyn Wasson, 2004. "Financing Sustainable Development : Country Undertakings and Rights for Environmental Sustainability (CURES)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0403, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Quah, Euston, 2002. "Transboundary Pollution in Southeast Asia: The Indonesian Fires," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 429-441, March.
- Tacconi, Luca & Vayda, Andrew P., 2006. "Slash and burn and fires in Indonesia: A comment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-4, January.
- L. Tacconi & P. Moore & D. Kaimowitz, 2007. "Fires in tropical forests – what is really the problem? lessons from Indonesia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 55-66, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Purnomo, Herry & Shantiko, Bayuni & Sitorus, Soaduon & Gunawan, Harris & Achdiawan, Ramadhani & Kartodihardjo, Hariadi & Dewayani, Ade Ayu, 2017. "Fire economy and actor network of forest and land fires in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 21-31.
- Dimitrios Konstadakopulos, 2009. "Cooling the earth? The changing priorities of EU–Asia technology cooperation," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 345-366, June.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, . "New Challenges to the Export Oriented Growth Model," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Ponciano S. INTAL, Jr., 2015. "Can Thinking Green and Sustainability Be an Economic Opportunity for ASEAN?," Working Papers DP-2015-66, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Berna Edoardo Berionni, 2013. "Regionalizzare la tutela dell’ambiente? Verso una sostenibilità su scala regionale: il caso dell’UE e dell’ASEAN," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 107-128.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Helena Varkkey, 2014. "Regional cooperation, patronage and the ASEAN Agreement on transboundary haze pollution," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 65-81, March.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Climate change; Fires; GEF; Haze pollution; Regional agreements;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:8:y:2008:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.