Identifying key factors for mobilising under-utilised low carbon land resources: A case study on Kalimantan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Grafton, 2008.
"Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environmental problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Quentin Grafton, 2006. "Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environemntal problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0613, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- James Roshetko & Rodel Lasco & Marian Angeles, 2007. "Smallholder Agroforestry Systems For Carbon Storage," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 219-242, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Agni Kalfagianni & Oran R. Young, 2022. "The politics of multilateral environmental agreements lessons from 20 years of INEA," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 245-262, June.
- Jonathan Newby & Rob Cramb & Somphanh Sakanphet, 2014. "Forest Transitions and Rural Livelihoods: Multiple Pathways of Smallholder Teak Expansion in Northern Laos," Land, MDPI, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Purnomo, Herry & Shantiko, Bayuni & Sitorus, Soaduon & Gunawan, Harris & Achdiawan, Ramadhani & Kartodihardjo, Hariadi & Dewayani, Ade Ayu, 2017. "Fire economy and actor network of forest and land fires in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 21-31.
- Dimitrios Konstadakopulos, 2009. "Cooling the earth? The changing priorities of EU–Asia technology cooperation," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 345-366, June.
- Giovanna Giusti & Patricia Kristjanson & Mariana C. Rufino, 2019. "Agroforestry as a climate change mitigation practice in smallholder farming: evidence from Kenya," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 379-394, April.
- Nicky R. M. Pouw & Hans-Peter Weikard & Richard B. Howarth, 2022. "Economic analysis of international environmental agreements: lessons learnt 2000–2020," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 279-294, June.
- Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2008. "Bioeconomic meta-modelling of Indonesian agroforests as carbon sinks," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6772, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ermias Aynekulu & Marta Suber & Meine van Noordwijk & Jacobo Arango & James M. Roshetko & Todd S. Rosenstock, 2020. "Carbon Storage Potential of Silvopastoral Systems of Colombia," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-12, September.
- Berna Edoardo Berionni, 2013. "Regionalizzare la tutela dell?ambiente? Verso una sostenibilit? su scala regionale: il caso dell?UE e dell?ASEAN," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 107-128.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, . "New Challenges to the Export Oriented Growth Model," Chapters, in: Zhang Yunling & Fukunari Kimura & Sothea Oum (ed.), Moving Toward A New Development Model For East Asia-The Role of Domestic Policy and Regional Cooperation, chapter 3, pages 55-120, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Emily Anderson & Hisham Zerriffi, 2012. "Seeing the trees for the carbon: agroforestry for development and carbon mitigation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 741-757, December.
- Tamara L. Sheldon & Chandini Sankaran, 2016. "Transboundary Pollution in Southeast Asia: Welfare and Avoidance Costs in Singapore from the Forest Burning in Indonesia," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 960, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tamara L. Sheldon & Chandini Sankaran, 2019. "Averting Behavior Among Singaporeans During Indonesian Forest Fires," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(1), pages 159-180, September.
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Ponciano S. INTAL, Jr., 2015. "Can Thinking Green and Sustainability Be an Economic Opportunity for ASEAN?," Working Papers DP-2015-66, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Helena Varkkey, 2014. "Regional cooperation, patronage and the ASEAN Agreement on transboundary haze pollution," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Rico Kongsager, 2018. "Linking Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation: A Review with Evidence from the Land-Use Sectors," Land, MDPI, vol. 7(4), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUnder-utilised land; Low carbon; Kalimantan; Indonesia; Small farmers; Oil palm;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:lauspo:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:198-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/land-use-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joice Jiang (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/land-use-policy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.