Fires in tropical forests – what is really the problem? lessons from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Grafton, 2008.
"Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environmental problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Quentin Grafton, 2006. "Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environemntal problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0613, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Mark Appiah & Lawrence Damnyag & Dominic Blay & Ari Pappinen, 2010. "Forest and agroecosystem fire management in Ghana," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 551-570, August.
- Watts, John D. & Tacconi, Luca & Hapsari, Nindita & Irawan, Silvia & Sloan, Sean & Widiastomo, Triyoga, 2019. "Incentivizing compliance: Evaluating the effectiveness of targeted village incentives for reducing burning in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-1.
- A. Malcolm Gill & David J. McKenna & Michael A. Wouters, 2014. "Landscape Fire, Biodiversity Decline and a Rapidly Changing Milieu: A Microcosm of Global Issues in an Australian Biodiversity Hotspot," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-46, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCauses of fires; Deforestation; Economics; El Niño; Governance; Haze; Peat;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:12:y:2007:i:1:p:55-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.