Uganda's Experience with Aid
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2006.
"Big Push versus Absorptive Capacity: How to Reconcile the Two Approaches,"
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2011. "Big Push versus Absorptive Capacity: How to Reconcile the Two Approaches," Working Papers halshs-00564565, HAL.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2010. "Big Push versus Absorptive Capacity: How to Reconcile the Two Approaches," Working Papers id:3000, eSocialSciences.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2007. "Big Push versus Absorptive Capacity. How to reconcile the Two Approaches," Post-Print hal-00204840, HAL.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont Jeanneney, Sylviane, 2007. "Big Push versus Absorptive Capacity: How to Reconcile the Two Approaches," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Patrick Guillaumont, 2010. "Big Push versus Absorptive Capacity. How to Reconcile the Two Approaches?," Post-Print hal-00488690, HAL.
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA, 2010.
"Capital Flows and their Impact on the Real Effective Exchange Rate,"
- Jean-Louis Combes & Patrick Plane & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Capital Flows and their Impact on the Real Effective Exchange Rate," Working Papers halshs-00552213, HAL.
- Adam, Christopher S. & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2002. "Redesigning the Aid Contract: Donors' Use of Performance Indicators in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2045-2056, December.
- Musisi, A.A., 2006. "Physical public infrastructure and private sector output/productivity in Uganda: a firm level analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19182, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:8:y:1999:i:4:p:617-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.