Multiple Pathways to Gender-Sensitive Budget Support in the Education Sector: Analysing the Effectiveness of Sex-Disaggregated Indicators in Performance Assessment Frameworks and Gender Working Groups in (Education) Budget Support to Sub-Saharan Africa Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam, Christopher S. & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2002. "Redesigning the Aid Contract: Donors' Use of Performance Indicators in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2045-2056, December.
- Sedelmeier, Ulrich, 2009. "Post-accession compliance with EU gender equality legislation in post-communist new member states," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 13, December.
- Renard, Robrecht & Molenaers, Nadia, 2008. "Policy dialogue under the new aid approach: which role for medium-sized donors? Theoretical reflections and views from the field," IOB Discussion Papers 2008.05, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Angela Hawken & Gerardo Munck, 2013. "Cross-National Indices with Gender-Differentiated Data: What Do They Measure? How Valid Are They?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 801-838, May.
- David Booth, 2003. "Introduction and Overview," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21(2), pages 131-159, March.
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "The Construction of the Social Institutions and Gender Index (SIGI)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 184, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Nathalie Holvoet, 2010. "Gender Equality and New Aid Modalities: Is Love Really in the Air?*," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 22(1), pages 97-117, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Gale Stotsky & Lisa L Kolovich & Suhaib Kebhaj, 2016. "Sub-Saharan Africa; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Boris Branisa & Carolina Cardona, 2015.
"Social Institutions and Gender Inequality in Fragile States: Are they relevant for the Post-MDG Debate?,"
Development Research Working Paper Series
06/2015, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Boris Branisa & Carolina Cardona, 2015. "Social Institutions and Gender Inequality in Fragile States: Are They Relevant for the Post-MDG Debate?," Southern Voice Occasional Paper 21, Southern Voice.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.