Interplay between electricity and transport sectors – Integrating the Swiss car fleet and electricity system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dijk, Marc & Orsato, Renato J. & Kemp, René, 2013. "The emergence of an electric mobility trajectory," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 135-145.
- Densing, Martin & Turton, Hal & Bäuml, Georg, 2012. "Conditions for the successful deployment of electric vehicles – A global energy system perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-149.
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Raslavičius, Laurencas & Azzopardi, Brian & Keršys, Artūras & Starevičius, Martynas & Bazaras, Žilvinas & Makaras, Rolandas, 2015. "Electric vehicles challenges and opportunities: Lithuanian review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 786-800.
- Srivastava, Anurag K. & Annabathina, Bharath & Kamalasadan, Sukumar, 2010. "The Challenges and Policy Options for Integrating Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle into the Electric Grid," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 83-91, April.
- Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês Lima & Fischbeck, Paul, 2015. "How will we fund our roads? A case of decreasing revenue from electric vehicles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 136-147.
- Ernst, Christian-Simon & Hackbarth, André & Madlener, Reinhard & Lunz, Benedikt & Uwe Sauer, Dirk & Eckstein, Lutz, 2011. "Battery sizing for serial plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: A model-based economic analysis for Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5871-5882, October.
- Lund, Henrik & Münster, Ebbe, 2006. "Integrated transportation and energy sector CO2 emission control strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 426-433, September.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Turton, Hal, 2012. "Cost of ad-hoc nuclear policy uncertainties in the evolution of the Swiss electricity system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 391-406.
- Jordi Perdiguero & Juan Luis Jiménez, 2012. "“Policy options for the promotion of electric vehicles: a review”," IREA Working Papers 201208, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Soares M.C. Borba, Bruno & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2012. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as a way to maximize the integration of variable renewable energy in power systems: The case of wind generation in northeastern Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 469-481.
- Fulton, Lew & Cazzola, Pierpaolo & Cuenot, François, 2009. "IEA Mobility Model (MoMo) and its use in the ETP 2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3758-3768, October.
- Seixas, J. & Simões, S. & Dias, L. & Kanudia, A. & Fortes, P. & Gargiulo, M., 2015. "Assessing the cost-effectiveness of electric vehicles in European countries using integrated modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 165-176.
- Brand, Christian & Tran, Martino & Anable, Jillian, 2012. "The UK transport carbon model: An integrated life cycle approach to explore low carbon futures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 107-124.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Turton, Hal, 2016. "Long term climate change mitigation goals under the nuclear phase out policy: The Swiss energy system transition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 211-222.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric-mobility; Electricity supply; Integrated energy systems; TIMES; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:94:y:2016:i:c:p:514-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .