The role of transportation sectors in the Korean national economy: An input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nealer, Rachael & Weber, Christopher L. & Hendrickson, Chris & Scott Matthews, H., 2011. "Modal freight transport required for production of US goods and services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 474-489, July.
- Nealer, Rachael & Matthews, H. Scott & Hendrickson, Chris, 2012. "Assessing the energy and greenhouse gas emissions mitigation effectiveness of potential US modal freight policies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 588-601.
- Kwak, Seung-Jun & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Chang, Jeong-In, 2005. "The role of the maritime industry in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 371-383, July.
- Ham, Heejoo & Kim, Tschangho John & Boyce, David, 2005. "Assessment of economic impacts from unexpected events with an interregional commodity flow and multimodal transportation network model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 849-860, December.
- Plaut, Pnina O., 1997. "Transportation-communications relationships in industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 419-429, November.
- Doll, Claus & Schaffer, Axel, 2007. "Economic impact of the introduction of the German HGV toll system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samir, Saidi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Akhtar, Pervaiz, 2018. "The Long-Run Relationship between Transport Energy Consumption and Transport Infrastructure on Economic Growth in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 85037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Mar 2018.
- repec:eee:transa:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:78-95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis; Exogenous specification; Transportation sector; Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:93:y:2016:i:c:p:13-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.