The role of the maritime industry in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9640-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Young-Tae & Shin, Sung-Ho & Lee, Paul Tae-Woo, 2014. "Economic impact of port sectors on South African economy: An input–output analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 333-340.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:219-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_3_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ying & Hu, Jianfeng & Pan, Haoran & Li, Shiyu & Failler, Pierre, 2016. "An integrated model for marine fishery management in the Pearl River Estuary: Linking socio-economic systems and ecosystems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 135-147.
- Byun, Jeongeun & Park, Hyun-woo & Hong, Jae Pyo, 2017. "An international comparison of competitiveness in knowledge services," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 203-213.
- Yong Jin Kim & Chan Young Kim & Yong Jae Shin, 0. "The effects of ubiquitous healthcare service on the south Korean Economy: using input–output analysis," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- Jiang, Xu-Zhao & Liu, Tie-Ying & Su, Chi-Wei, 2014. "China׳s marine economy and regional development," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 227-237.
- Egan, Michael & Hynes, Stephen, 2014. "Results from a short survey of Marina visitors and operators in Ireland," Working Papers 262586, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Papadopoulou, Georgia & Sambracos, Evangelos, 2014. "Recent Evolution of Cruise Activities in European Ports of Embarkation: a Quantitative and Economic Approach," MPRA Paper 68626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Choong Bae & Wan, Junbin & Shi, Wenming & Li, Kevin, 2014. "A cross-country study of competitiveness of the shipping industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 366-376.
- repec:eee:transa:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:480-493 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "The Marine Economy and Regional Development," Working Papers 148923, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Ding, Juan & Ge, Xueqian & Casey, Ryan, 2014. "“Blue competition” in China: Current situation and challenges," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 351-359.
- Lee, Min-Kyu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "The role of the capture fisheries and aquaculture sectors in the Korean national economy: An input–output analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 448-456.
- Gaygysyz Ashyrov & Tiiu Paas & Maryna Tverdostup, 2018. "The Input-Output Analysis Of Blue Industries: Comparative Study Of Estonia And Finland," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 109, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Lee, Min-Kyu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2016. "The role of transportation sectors in the Korean national economy: An input-output analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 13-22.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1053-:d:206807 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4844-:d:191566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Surís-Regueiro, Juan C. & Santiago, Jose L., 2014. "Characterization of fisheries dependence in Galicia (Spain)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 99-109.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:78:y:2019:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Potential for an Irish Maritime Transportation Cluster: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148836, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis Maritime industry Exogenous specification Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:29:y:2005:i:4:p:371-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.