Results from a short survey of Marina visitors and operators in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwak, Seung-Jun & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Chang, Jeong-In, 2005. "The role of the maritime industry in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 371-383, July.
- Pérez-Labajos, Carlos A., 2001. "Spending pattern of the recreational maritime sector and its impact on employment: the case of Cantabria, Spain," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 187-196, May.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Irish marine economy and regional development," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 358-364.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen, 2011. "Quantifying the value of multi-sectoral marine commercial activity in Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 721-727, September.
- Vega, Amaya & Hynes, Stephen, 2017. "Ireland's Ocean Economy," Research Reports 262559, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Farrell, Niall, 2012. "The Local Impact of the Marine Sector in Ireland," Working Papers 148747, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2013.
"The role of the marine sector in the Irish national economy: An input–output analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 230-238.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Role of the Marine Sector in the Irish National Economy: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148835, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:semrui:262586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semgaie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.