Characterization of fisheries dependence in Galicia (Spain)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Natale, Fabrizio & Carvalho, Natacha & Harrop, Michael & Guillen, Jordi & Frangoudes, Katia, 2013. "Identifying fisheries dependent communities in EU coastal areas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 245-252.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen, 2011. "Quantifying the value of multi-sectoral marine commercial activity in Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 721-727, September.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2013.
"The role of the marine sector in the Irish national economy: An input–output analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 230-238.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Role of the Marine Sector in the Irish National Economy: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148835, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Andrew Dyck & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Economic impact of ocean fish populations in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 227-243, October.
- Kwak, Seung-Jun & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Chang, Jeong-In, 2005. "The role of the maritime industry in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 371-383, July.
- Britton, Easkey & Coulthard, Sarah, 2013. "Assessing the social wellbeing of Northern Ireland's fishing society using a three-dimensional approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 28-36.
- Fabienne Daurès & Marie Joelle Rochet & Sylvie Van Iseghem & Verena M. Trenkel, 2009. "Fishing fleet typology, economic dependence, and species landing profiles of the French fleets in the Bay of Biscay," Post-Print hal-00511493, HAL.
- Sylvie van Iseghem & Emmanuelle Quillérou & Cécile Brigaudeau & Claire Macher & Olivier Guyader & Fabienne Daurès, 2011. "Ensuring representative economic data: survey data-collection methods in France for implementing the Common Fisheries Policy," Post-Print hal-00617842, HAL.
- Surís-Regueiro, Juan C. & Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M., 2013. "Marine economy: A proposal for its definition in the European Union," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 111-124.
- Ross, Natalie, 2013. "Exploring concepts of fisheries ‘dependency’ and ‘community’ in Scotland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 55-61.
- Hilborn, Ray, 2007. "Defining success in fisheries and conflicts in objectives," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 153-158, March.
- Zhao, Rui & Hynes, Stephen & Shun He, Guang, 2014. "Defining and quantifying China's ocean economy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 164-173.
- Fabrizio Natale & Natacha Carvalho & Michael Harrop & Jordi Guillen & Katia Frangoudes, 2013. "Identifying fisheries dependent communities in EU coastal areas," Post-Print hal-00835566, HAL.
- Surís-Regueiro, Juan C. & Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M., 2014. "Socio-economic quantification of fishing in a European urban area: The case of Vigo," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 347-358.
- Narain, Urvashi & Gupta, Shreekant & van 't Veld, Klaas, 2008. "Poverty and resource dependence in rural India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 161-176, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:276-297 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFishing dependency; Galicia׳s coastal communities; ecosystem-based management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:47:y:2014:i:c:p:99-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.