Defining success in fisheries and conflicts in objectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:13-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:2:y:2012:i:c:p:71-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-18.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:390-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finkbeiner, Elena M. & Basurto, Xavier, 2015. "Re-defining co-management to facilitate small-scale fisheries reform: An illustration from northwest Mexico," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 433-441.
- Brooks, Kate & Schirmer, Jacki & Pascoe, Sean & Triantafillos, Lianos & Jebreen, Eddie & Cannard, Toni & Dichmont, Cathy M., 2015. "Selecting and assessing social objectives for Australian fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 111-122.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:304-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Purcell, S.W. & Lovatelli, A. & Pakoa, K., 2014. "Constraints and solutions for managing Pacific Island sea cucumber fisheries with an ecosystem approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 240-250.
- Stevens, T.F. & Sheehan, E.V. & Gall, S.C. & Fowell, S.C. & Attrill, M.J., 2014. "Monitoring benthic biodiversity restoration in Lyme Bay marine protected area: Design, sampling and analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 310-317.
- World Bank, 2012. "Pacific Islands - Fisheries sector engagement strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2730, The World Bank.
- Deacon, Robert T. & Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2011. "Restricted capacity and rent dissipation in a regulated open access fishery," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 366-380, May.
- Caputi, Nick & de Lestang, Simon & Reid, Chris & Hesp, Alex & How, Jason, 2015. "Maximum economic yield of the western rock lobster fishery of Western Australia after moving from effort to quota control," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 452-464.
- Rossiter, Jaime Speed & Levine, Arielle, 2014. "What makes a “successful” marine protected area? The unique context of Hawaii′s fish replenishment areas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 196-203.
- Vincent Martinet & Julio Peña-Torres & Michel Lara & Hector Ramírez C., 2016. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fishery Management Strategies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 683-707, August.
- Jules Selles, 2018. "Fisheries management: what uncertainties matter?," Working Papers hal-01824238, HAL.
- Rossetto, Marisa & Bitetto, Isabella & Spedicato, Maria Teresa & Lembo, Giuseppe & Gambino, Monica & Accadia, Paolo & Melià, Paco, 2015. "Multi-criteria decision-making for fisheries management: A case study of Mediterranean demersal fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 83-93.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2014. "Three Pillars of Fisheries Policy," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 609-614, September.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:359-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Surís-Regueiro, Juan C. & Santiago, Jose L., 2014. "Characterization of fisheries dependence in Galicia (Spain)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 99-109.
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Copeland, Brian R. & Jacques, Jean-Francois, 2018. "Trade and fisheries subsidies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 13-32.
- Stewart, Akilah T.M. & Fragoso, Bruno D.D. & Clímaco, Rodrigo & Icely, John D., 2014. "Evaluation of stakeholder perspectives on the management of the stalked barnacles (Pollicipes pollicipes) resource in the Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina, Portugal," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 71-79.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries objectives Dedicated access Ecosystem management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:31:y:2007:i:2:p:153-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.