The Local Impact of the Marine Sector in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kildow, J.T. & McIlgorm, A., 2010. "The importance of estimating the contribution of the oceans to national economies," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 367-374, May.
- Karyn Morrissey & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2011. "The Spatial Distribution of Labour Force Participation and Market Earnings at the Sub-National Level in Ireland," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(1), pages 80-101, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Karyn Morrissey & John Lennon, 2014. "Spatial Microsimulation Modelling: a Review of Applications and Methodological Choices," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 26-75.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic policy; local development strategies; spatial microsimulation model; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2013-05-24 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:semrui:148747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semgaie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.