Report NEP-GEO-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitze, Timo & Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Simultaneous-equations Analysis in Regional Science and Economic Geography," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 309, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sabine D'Costa & Henry G. Overman, 2013. "The Urban Wage Growth Premium: Sorting or Learning?," SERC Discussion Papers 0135, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Russell Golman & Steven Klepper, 2013. "Spinoffs and Clustering," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1309, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Rosés, Joan R. & Enflo, Kerstin, 2012. "Coping with regional inequality in Sweden : structural change, migrations and policy, 1860-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Pamela Bombarda, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Localization of Economic Activities," THEMA Working Papers 2013-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos, 2013. "Regional Policy: An Alternative Approach," MPRA Paper 47063, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Espasa, Antoni & Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios & Pino, Gabriel, 2013. "Forecasting disaggregates by sectors and regions : the case of inflation in the euro area and Spain," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130807, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Farrell, Niall, 2012. "The Local Impact of the Marine Sector in Ireland," Working Papers 148747, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Potential for an Irish Maritime Transportation Cluster: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148836, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.