Regional Policy: An Alternative Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Paul E, 1970. "Recent Approaches to Dynamic Stability in Macro-Economic Models," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 25(1), pages 1-23.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1983. "Regional allocation of investment with distributive objectives," CORE Discussion Papers RP 523, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal Control Theory; Regional Disparities; Regional Policy;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-05-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .