The Spatial Distribution of Labour Force Participation and Market Earnings at the Sub-National Level in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jenny & Lanjouw, Peter & Mistiaen, Johan & Ozler, Berk, 2002. "Producing an Improved Geographic Profile of Poverty: Methodology and Evidence from Three Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nolan, Brian, 2009. "Income Inequality and Public Policy," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(4), pages 489-510.
- LE GALLO, Julie & ERTUR, Cem, 2000.
"Exploratory spatial data analysis of the distribution of regional per capita GDP in Europe, 1980-1995,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
2000-09, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Julie Le Gallo & Cem Ertur, 2000. "Exploratory spatial data analysis of the distribution of regional per capita GDP in Europe, 1980-1995," Working Papers hal-01527222, HAL.
- Justin McNamara & Ann Harding, 2009. "Child Social Exclusion: An Updated Index From the 2006 Census," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 12(1), pages 41-64, March.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Nora Lustig, 2005. "The Microeconomics of Income Distribution Dynamics in East Asia and Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14844.
- Carlos R. Azzoni, 2001. "Economic growth and regional income inequality in Brazil," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 133-152.
- Ann Harding & Quoc Ngu Vu & Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama, 2009. "Improving Work Incentives and Incomes for Parents: The National and Geographic Impact of Liberalising the Family Tax Benefit Income Test," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(s1), pages 48-58, September.
- Harding, Ann & Lloyd, Rachel & Bill, Anthea & King, Anthony, 2004. "Assessing Poverty and Inequality at a Detailed Regional Level: New Advances in Spatial Microsimulation," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000. "Modelling household income dynamics," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 529-567.
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The Estimation of Population Microdata by Using Data from Small Area Statistics and Samples of Anonymised Records," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Farrell, Niall, 2012. "The Local Impact of the Marine Sector in Ireland," Working Papers 148747, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Karyn Morrissey & John Lennon, 2014. "Spatial Microsimulation Modelling: a Review of Applications and Methodological Choices," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 26-75.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold Market Income Distribution; Employment; Spatial Microsimulation; Calibration; Mapping;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:80-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .