Child Social Exclusion: An Updated Index From the 2006 Census
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karyn Morrissey & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2011. "The Spatial Distribution of Labour Force Participation and Market Earnings at the Sub-National Level in Ireland," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(1), pages 80-101, July.
- Rebecca Cassells & Justine McNamara & Philippa Wicks, 2010. "Well-being Among Australian Children: A Review of Frameworks and Measures," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/01, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Butler, Danielle C. & Thurecht, Linc & Brown, Laurie & Konings, Paul, 2013. "Social exclusion, deprivation and child health: a spatial analysis of ambulatory care sensitive conditions in children aged 0–4 years in Victoria, Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 9-16.
- Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama & Justine McNamara & Quoc Ngu Vu & Ann Harding, 2009. "Old, Single and Poor: Using Microsimulation and Microdata to Analyse Poverty and the Impact of Policy Change among Older Australians," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(2), pages 102-120, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth Measurement and Analysis of Poverty; Urban; Rural; and Regional Economics: Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population; Neighborhood Characteristics;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:12:y:2009:i:1:p:41-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .