Assessing Poverty and Inequality at a Detailed Regional Level: New Advances in Spatial Microsimulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The Estimation of Population Microdata by Using Data from Small Area Statistics and Samples of Anonymised Records," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The estimation of population microdata by using data from small area statistics and samples of anonymised records," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jill Wright & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2011.
"Measuring Poverty and Inequality from Highly Aggregated Small Area Data: The Changing Fortunes of Latrobe Valley Households,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
4/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jill Wright & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2015. "Measuring Poverty and Inequality from Highly Aggregated Small Area Data: The Changing Fortunes of Latrobe Valley Households," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Azizur Rahman & Ann Harding & Robert Tanton & Shuangzhe Liu, 2010. "Methodological Issues in Spatial Microsimulation Modelling for Small Area Estimation," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(2), pages 3-22.
- Karyn Morrissey & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2011. "The Spatial Distribution of Labour Force Participation and Market Earnings at the Sub-National Level in Ireland," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(1), pages 80-101, July.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Karyn Morrissey & John Lennon, 2014. "Spatial Microsimulation Modelling: a Review of Applications and Methodological Choices," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 26-75.
- BARTHELEMY Johan & CORNELIS Eric, 2012. "Synthetic populations: review of the different approaches," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-18, LISER.
- S.F. Chin & Ann Harding & Anthea Bill, 2007. "Regional Dimensions: Preparation of 1998-99 HES for reweighting to small-area benchmarks," NATSEM Working Paper Series 34, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; inequality; measurement; Australia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2004-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.