Hidden Markov Model-based population synthesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denteneer, Dee & Verbeek, Albert, 1985. "A fast algorithm for iterative proportional fitting in log-linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 251-264, May.
- David Pritchard & Eric Miller, 2012. "Advances in population synthesis: fitting many attributes per agent and fitting to household and person margins simultaneously," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 685-704, May.
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The estimation of population microdata by using data from small area statistics and samples of anonymised records," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
- Beckman, Richard J. & Baggerly, Keith A. & McKay, Michael D., 1996. "Creating synthetic baseline populations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 415-429, November.
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The Estimation of Population Microdata by Using Data from Small Area Statistics and Samples of Anonymised Records," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
- Endo, Yushi & Takemura, Akimichi, 2009. "Iterative proportional scaling via decomposable submodels for contingency tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 966-978, February.
- Badsberg, J. H. & Malvestuto, F. M., 2001. "An implementation of the iterative proportional fitting procedure by propagation trees," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 297-322, September.
- Yasmin, Farhana & Morency, Catherine & Roorda, Matthew J., 2015. "Assessment of spatial transferability of an activity-based model, TASHA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 200-213.
- Daniel C. Knudsen & A. Stewart Fotheringham, 1986. "Matrix Comparison, Goodness-of-Fit, and Spatial Interaction Modeling," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 10(2), pages 127-147, August.
- Rich, Jeppe & Mulalic, Ismir, 2012. "Generating synthetic baseline populations from register data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 467-479.
- Nicholas Geard & James M McCaw & Alan Dorin & Kevin B Korb & Jodie McVernon, 2013. "Synthetic Population Dynamics: A Model of Household Demography," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 16(1), pages 1-8.
- Johan Barthelemy & Philippe Toint, 2015. "A Stochastic and Flexible Activity Based Model for Large Population. Application to Belgium," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 18(3), pages 1-15.
- Visser, Ingmar & Speekenbrink, Maarten, 2010. "depmixS4: An R Package for Hidden Markov Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 36(i07).
- Farooq, Bilal & Bierlaire, Michel & Hurtubia, Ricardo & Flötteröd, Gunnar, 2013. "Simulation based population synthesis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 243-263.
More about this item
KeywordsHidden Markov Model; Population synthesis; Agent-based micro-simulation transportation modeling; Multiple data sources; Scalability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:90:y:2016:i:c:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.