Simulation based population synthesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J. P., 2004. "A learning-based transportation oriented simulation system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 613-633, August.
- David Pritchard & Eric Miller, 2012. "Advances in population synthesis: fitting many attributes per agent and fitting to household and person margins simultaneously," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 685-704, May.
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The estimation of population microdata by using data from small area statistics and samples of anonymised records," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
- Brown, Morton B. & Fuchs, Camil, 1983. "On maximum likelihood estimation in sparse contingency tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, March.
- Beckman, Richard J. & Baggerly, Keith A. & McKay, Michael D., 1996. "Creating synthetic baseline populations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 415-429, November.
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The Estimation of Population Microdata by Using Data from Small Area Statistics and Samples of Anonymised Records," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
- S Openshaw & L Rao, 1995. "Algorithms for reengineering 1991 Census geography," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 425-446, March.
- S Openshaw & L Rao, 1995. "Algorithms for Reengineering 1991 Census Geography," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(3), pages 425-446, March.
- Chen, Shyh-Huei & Ip, Edward H. & Wang, Yuchung J., 2011. "Gibbs ensembles for nearly compatible and incompatible conditional models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1760-1769, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Understanding relative efficiency among airports: A general dynamic model for distinguishing technical and allocative efficiency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 18-34.
- Tsionas, Efthymios & Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Mattila, Anna S., 2017. "Modeling technical and service efficiency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 113-125.
- Saadi, Ismaïl & Mustafa, Ahmed & Teller, Jacques & Farooq, Bilal & Cools, Mario, 2016. "Hidden Markov Model-based population synthesis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-21.
- Yan Ma & Zhenjiang Shen & Dinh Thanh Nguyen, 2016. "Agent-Based Simulation to Inform Planning Strategies for Welfare Facilities for the Elderly: Day Care Center Development in a Japanese City," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 19(4), pages 1-5.
- ANTONI Jean-Philippe & VUIDEL Gilles & KLEIN Olivier, 2017. "Generating a located synthetic population of individuals, households, and dwellings," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-07, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov chain Monte Carlo simulation; Population synthesis; Agent based model; Integrated urban systems planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:243-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.