Advances in population synthesis: fitting many attributes per agent and fitting to household and person margins simultaneously
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P Williamson & M Birkin & P H Rees, 1998. "The Estimation of Population Microdata by Using Data from Small Area Statistics and Samples of Anonymised Records," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 785-816, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Esteban Muñoz H. & Ivan Dochev & Hannes Seller & Irene Peters, 2016. "Constructing a Synthetic City for Estimating Spatially Disaggregated Heat Demand," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(3), pages 66-88.
- Farooq, Bilal & Bierlaire, Michel & Hurtubia, Ricardo & Flötteröd, Gunnar, 2013. "Simulation based population synthesis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 243-263.
- Saadi, Ismaïl & Mustafa, Ahmed & Teller, Jacques & Farooq, Bilal & Cools, Mario, 2016. "Hidden Markov Model-based population synthesis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-21.
- Lopes, Mafalda Mendes & Moura, Filipe & Martinez, Luis M., 2014. "A rule-based approach for determining the plausible universe of electric vehicle buyers in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 22-36.
- Ma, Lu & Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan, 2016. "An empirical assessment of factors affecting the accuracy of target-year synthetic populations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 247-264.
More about this item
KeywordsIterative proportional fitting; Population synthesis; Microsimulation; Agent-based; Census microdata; Transportation models; Trip forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:685-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .