Highway maintenance marginal costs: What if the fourth power assumption is not valid?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnsson, Richard, 2004. "The cost of relying on the wrong power--road wear and the importance of the fourth power rule (TP446)," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 345-353, October.
- McKinnon, Alan C., 2006. "Government plans for lorry road-user charging in the UK: a critique and an alternative," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 204-216, May.
- Prozzi, J A & Madanat, S M, 2004. "Development of Pavement Performance Models by Combining Experimental and Field Data," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6cf8v5cw, University of California Transportation Center.
- Newbery, David M, 1990. "Pricing and Congestion: Economic Principles Relevant to Pricing Roads," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 22-38, Summer.
- Doll, Claus & Schaffer, Axel, 2007. "Economic impact of the introduction of the German HGV toll system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Kent, Matthew W. & Payton, Seth B., 2016. "Plug-in vehicles and the future of road infrastructure funding in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 187-195.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Kent, Matthew & Payton, Seth, 2015. "Plug-in vehicles and the future of road infrastructure funding in the United States," IU SPEA AgEcon Papers 202177, Indiana University, IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs.
More about this item
KeywordsMarginal cost Highway maintenance Traffic loading units;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:486-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .