Explaining crashes at intersections with red light cameras: A note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Poitras & Daniel Sutter, 2002. "Policy Ineffectiveness or Offsetting Behavior? An Analysis of Vehicle Safety Inspections," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 922-934, April.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
- Peterson, Steven & Hoffer, George & Millner, Edward, 1995. "Are Drivers of Air-Bag-Equipped Cars More Aggressive? A Test of the Offsetting Behavior Hypothesis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 251-264, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo, Pei-Fen & Lord, Dominique, 2013. "Accounting for site-selection bias in before–after studies for continuous distributions: Characteristics and application using speed data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 256-269.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Higgins, Lindsey M. & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2010. "Red-light cameras at intersections: Estimating preferences using a stated choice model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 281-290, June.
- Gaudry, Marc & de Lapparent, Matthieu, 2013. "Part 3. Multivariate road safety models: Future research orientations and current use to forecast performance," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 38-56.
- Baratian-Ghorghi, Fatemeh & Zhou, Huaguo & Zech, Wesley C., 2016. "Red-light running traffic violations: A novel time-based method for determining a fine structure," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 55-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:42:y:2008:i:5:p:811-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .