Cost allocation of WCDMA and wholesale pricing for mVoIP and data services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Shouyong, 2016.
"Customer relationship and sales,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 483-516.
- Shouyong Shi, 2011. "Customer Relationship and Sales," Working Papers tecipa-429, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2013. "Customer Relationship and Sales," Working Papers tecipa-490, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2013. "Customer Relationship and Sales," 2013 Meeting Papers 88, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sarmento, Paula & Brandão, António, 2007.
"Access pricing: A comparison between full deregulation and two alternative instruments of access price regulation, cost-based and retail-minus,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 236-250, June.
- Paula Sarmento & António Brandão, 2006. "Access Pricing: A Comparison Between Full Deregulation and Two Alternative Instruments of Access Price Regulation, Cost-Based and Retail-Minus," CEF.UP Working Papers 0603, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kim, Byung Woon & Seol, Seong Ho, 2007. "Economic analysis of the introduction of the MVNO system and its major implications for optimal policy decisions in Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 290-304, June.
- Niladri B. Syam & Nanda Kumar, 2006. "On Customized Goods, Standard Goods, and Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 525-537, September.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2006. "Competition, Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006042e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Randolph Beard, T & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1998. "The role of resale entry in promoting local exchange competition," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4-5), pages 315-326, May.
- Oecd, 2007. "Enhancing Beneficial Competition in the Health Professions," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 69-151.
- Oecd, 2007. "Competition in the Provision of Hospital Services," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 153-247.
- Romero, Antonio & González, Carlos Enrique, 2006. "Condiciones generales de competencia en Guatemala," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 52, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Kahn, Alfred E. & Tardiff, Timothy J. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1999. "The Telecommunications Act at three years: an economic evaluation of its implementation by the Federal Communications Commission," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-365, December.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra & Gulati, Ashok, 2006. "Competitiveness and trade potential of India's dairy industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 216-227, June.
- Oecd, 2006. "The Implications of WiMAX for Competition and Regulation," OECD Digital Economy Papers 108, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-plus; Ecosystem; mVoIP; MVNO; Network neutrality; Prepaid; Retail-minus; Smartphone; WCDMA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:35-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.