On the design of input prices: Can TELRIC prices ever be optimal?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tardiff Timothy J., 2002. "Pricing Unbundled Network Elements and the FCC's TELRIC Rule: Economic and Modeling Issues," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-15, September.
- Weisman Dennis L., 2002. "Did The High Court Reach An Economic Low In Verizon v. FCC?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-16, September.
- Pindyck Robert S., 2007.
"Mandatory Unbundling and Irreversible Investment in Telecom Networks,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-25, September.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2004. "Mandatory Unbundling and Irreversible Investment in Telecom Networks," NBER Working Papers 10287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaserman David L. & Mayo John W., 2002. "The Supreme Court Weighs in on Local Exchange Competition: The Meta-Message," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-13, September.
- Mandy David M. & Sharkey William W., 2003. "Dynamic Pricing and Investment from Static Proxy Models," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M., 1999. "Access pricing with unregulated downstream competition," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 73-100, March.
- David E. M Sappington, 2005. "On the Irrelevance of Input Prices for Make-or-Buy Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1631-1638, December.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1997. "Valuing the Effect of Regulation on New Services in Telecommunications," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1997 Micr), pages 1-54.
- David Sappington & Burcin Unel, 2005. "Privately-Negotiated Input Prices," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 263-280, 01.
- Kahn, Alfred E. & Tardiff, Timothy J. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1999. "The Telecommunications Act at three years: an economic evaluation of its implementation by the Federal Communications Commission," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-365, December.
- Wildman, Steven S, 1997. "Interconnection Pricing, Stranded Costs, and the Optimal Regulatory Contract," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 741-755, December.
- Beard, T Randolph & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 2001. "Regulation, Vertical Integration and Sabotage," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 319-333, September.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1998. "The incentive for non-price discrimination by an input monopolist," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 271-284, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)